11 LDC, Accountant, Librarian Recruitment Appellate Tribunal for Electricity APTEL Recruitment 2016
APTEL Recruitment 2017 Appellate Tribunal for Electricity (APTEL) Recruitment Notification has been Publish on their official website: aptel.gov.in Candidates is hereby notified that they can submit their application to APTEL on or before last date of Application. As per The official advertisement of APTEL, near about 11 LDC, Accountant, Librarian Post will be filling up by Appellate Tribunal for Electricity. Last date for Application 27th January-2017.
APTEL Recruitment 2017, Eligible candidates are required to visit official website which we have mention earlier. You should aware of all the process of Appellate Tribunal for Electricity Recruitment 2017 like APTEL Eligibility criteria, Selection process, age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc.
APTEL Recruitment (Appellate Tribunal for Electricity) recruitment is mainly for the applicants of Delhi, We have tried to give you all the vital information of this recruitment. For being double sure about the information, you should not forget to download the official advertisement. We have mention a download link of original advertisement bellow and it is totally your responsibility to view .
Appellate Tribunal for Electricity APTEL Recruitment Vacancy Details
Jobs placement Location: – Delhi
Total number of Posts: 11 Posts
Name of The Post and Vacancy Details:
- Principal Private Secretary, Group-‘A’ – 02
- Private Secretary, Group-‘B’ – 01
- Court Master Group-‘B’ – 04
- Librarian – 01
- Personal Assistant – 01
- Accountant – 01
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 01 posts
- Rs. 15600- 39100/- With 6600/- Grade Pay (Post 1),
- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4800/4200/- Grade Pay (Post 2-6),
- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 1900/- Grade Pay (Post 7).
(More Details on Advertisement)
Appellate Tribunal for Electricity APTEL Recruitment Age Limit. Candidates age should not be more than
- 56 Years.
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rules .More details on advertisement.
Educational Qualification /Eligibility:
Appellate Tribunal for Electricity Recruitment Eligibility Criteria is listed here. As per the Original Advertisement of APTEL Recruitment Applicants must have process
- Class 12th, Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from any Recognized Board or University.
(If you want to know more details on APTEL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria Please download the Advertisement from End of the Notification)
Application Procedure / How To Apply?
Applicants may fill online application through APTEL official apply online link: aptel.gov.in on or before 27th January-2017.
- Applicants may Download APTEL Application form from official website aptel.gov.in.
- After Download the application format candidates should fill up with appropriate Information of their academic record
- Attached photo copy of all the relevant documents (Like Age prove, Qualification etc.)
- Send it to the Following address (listed below). Application must reach on or before 27th January-2017.
“APTEL, Core-4, 7th floor, SCOPE Complex, New Delhi-110003.”
Selection Will Be Made On The basis Of Candidates performance in following step
- Skill Test.
APTEL Recruitment Important Dates:
|Last Date for Receiving of Offline Application Form||27th January-2017|
|APTEL Official Advertisement||Click here to Download|
|APTEL Offline Application Form||Click here to Download|
APTEL Recruitment 2017 Appellate Tribunal for Electricity Recruitment . Willing candidates are requested for download the original advertisement of this recruitment which we have mentioned above. APTEL Recruitment 2017, Latest jobs in Delhi, APTEL Recruitment Eligibility criteria, APTEL Exam date, APTEL Important Date, APTEL Official website aptel.gov.in Recruitment 2017, Recent jobs opening in APTEL.
More Popular Jobs