205 Police Service, Labour Inspector, Inspector of Taxes Recruitment Assam Public Service Commission APSC Recruitment 2017
APSC Recruitment 2017 Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment Notification has been Publish on their official website: www.apsc.nic.in Candidates is hereby notified that they can submit their application to APSC on or before last date of Application. As per The official advertisement of APSC, near about 205 Police Service, Labour Inspector, Inspector of Taxes Post will be filling up by Assam Public Service Commission. Last date for Application 09th February-2017.
APSC Recruitment 2017, Eligible candidates are required to visit official website which we have mention earlier. You should aware of all the process of Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 like APSC Eligibility criteria, Selection process, age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc.
APSC Recruitment (Assam Public Service Commission) recruitment is mainly for the applicants of Assam, We have tried to give you all the vital information of this recruitment. For being double sure about the information, you should not forget to download the official advertisement. We have mention a download link of original advertisement bellow and it is totally your responsibility to view .
Assam Public Service Commission APSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
Jobs placement Location: – Assam
Total number of Posts: 205 Posts
Name of The Post and Vacancy Details:
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade) – 95 posts
- Assam Land & Revenue Service (Jr. Grade) – 60 posts
- Assam Police Service – 03 posts
- Labour Officer – 03 posts
- Superintendent of Taxes – 02 posts
- Asstt. Registrar of Co-Operative Societies – 06 posts
- Labour Inspector – 08 posts
- Inspector of Taxes – 10 posts
- Inspector of Excise – 16 posts
- Assistant Employment Officer – 12 posts
Basic & Grade Pay :
- Rs. 12,500-40,000/- With 5,400/- Grade Pay (Post 1-5),
- Rs. 8,000-35,000/- With 4,300/- Grade Pay (Post 6-10). .
(More Details on Advertisement)
Assam Public Service Commission APSC Recruitment Age Limit. Candidates age should not be more than
- 21 – 43 years as on 01-01-2016.
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rules .More details on advertisement.
- For General/OBC Candidates : Rs. 300/-
- For ST/SC Candidates : Rs. 150/-
Educational Qualification /Eligibility:
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment Eligibility Criteria is listed here. As per the Original Advertisement of APSC Recruitment Applicants must have process
- Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from any Recognized Board or University.
(If you want to know more details on APSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria Please download the Advertisement from End of the Notification)
Application Procedure / How To Apply?
Applicants may fill online application through APSC official apply online link: www.apsc.nic.in on or before 09th February-2017.
- Applicants may Download APSC Application form from official website www.apsc.nic.in.
- After Download the application format candidates should fill up with appropriate Information of their academic record
- Attached photo copy of all the relevant documents (Like Age prove, Qualification etc.)
- Send it to the Following address (listed below). Application must reach on or before 09th February-2017.
Postal Address: “Assam Public Service Commission, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.”
Selection Will Be Made On The basis Of Candidates performance in following step
- Written Exam Test,
APSC Recruitment Important Dates:
- Last Date for Receiving of Offline Application Form : 09th February-2017
Official Website :www.apsc.nic.in
APSC Recruitment 2017 Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment . Willing candidates are requested for download the original advertisement of this recruitment which we have mentioned above. APSC Latest Recruitment 2017, Latest jobs in Assam, APSC Recruitment Eligibility criteria, APSC Exam date, APSC Important Date, APSC Official website www.apsc.nic.in Recruitment 2017, Recent jobs opening in APSC.
22 Scientific Officer, Director Recruitment by Assam Public Service Commission APSC Recruitment 2017
Total No. of Vacancies: 22 posts
Salary And Grade Pay:
Basic Pay :
- Rs. 12,000 – 40,000/- (Post 1-3,6,7),
- Rs. 8,000 – 35,000/- (Post 4,5).
Grade Pay :
- Rs. 6,300/5,400/- (Post 1-3,6,7), 5,100/4,300/- (Post 4,5).
- B.Sc., M.Sc
Important Dates : 08th February-2017
- 25 – 45 Years (Post 1,6),
- 21 – 43 Years (Post 2-5,7) as on 03-03-2017.
- Written Exam,
No. of Posts & Their Name:
VACANT POSTS IN THE DIRECTORATE OF FORENSIC SCIENCE LABORATORY
1. Deputy Director – 02 posts
2. Senior Scientific Officer – 05 posts
3. Scientific Officer – 05 posts
4. Junior Scientific Officer – 03 posts
5. Senior Scientific Assistant – 04 posts
VACANT POSTS IN THE REGIONAL FORENSIC SCIENCE LABORATORY
6. Deputy Director – 02 posts
7. Scientific Officer – 01 post
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.inDownload APSC Official Advertisement APSC Offline Application Form
More Popular Jobs