06 Manager, Officer Recruitment by Bank Note Paper Mill BNPM Recruitment 2017
BNPM latest Recruitment 2017 Bank Note Paper Mill Recruitment Notification has been Publish on their official website: www.bnpmindia.com Candidates is hereby notified that they can submit their application to BNPM on or before last date of Application. As per The official advertisement of BNPM near about 06 Manager, Officer Post will be filling up by Bank Note Paper Mill. Last date for Application 31st March-2017.
Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited has been incorporated and registered on October 13, 2010 by Registrar of Companies, Bangalore under the Companies Act 1956 with its registered and Corporate Office at Bangalore.
This company is a Joint Venture between Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL), a wholly owned Public Sector Undertaking of Government of India under Ministry of Finance and Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL), a wholly owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India (RBI), engaged in setting up of a Bank Note Paper Mill at Karnataka, Karnataka with a capacity of 12000 TPA.
Candidates may be waiting for BNPM (Bank Note Paper Mill) Recruitment 2017; finally they are going to get the good news. Recently BNPM released an Advertisement for 06 Manager, Officer Recruitment. Here you will be able to find each and every detail for BNPM latest Recruitment including Age limit, Educational Eligibility, Apply and Selection method as well as All the Important Dates.
BNPM Recruitment Vacancy Details Manager, Officer Post in Bank Note Paper Mill
Jobs placement Location: – Karnataka
Total number of Posts: 06 Posts
Name of The Post and Vacancy Details
- Assistant General Manager – 01 post
- Manager – 01 post
- Officer (Materials Management) – 02 posts
- Officer (Finance & Accounts) – 02 posts
BNPM Recruitment Important Dates
|Last Dates of Application||31st March-2017|
Bank Note Paper Mill BNPM Recruitment Age Limit. Candidates age should not be more than
- 35 – 45 Years (Post 2),
- 21 – 30 Years (Post 3,4).
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rules .More details on advertisement.
- Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- With 7,600/6,600/- Grade Pay (Post 1,2),
- Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- With 4,200/- Grade Pay (Post 3,4).
(More Details on Advertisement)
Educational Qualification /Eligibility:
Bank Note Paper Mill Recruitment Eligibility Criteria is listed here. As per the Original Advertisement of BNPM Recruitment Applicants must Have
- Graduation Degree in Engineering, B.Tech, CA, ICWA, Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from any Recognized Board or University.
(If you want to know more details on BNPM Recruitment Eligibility Criteria Please download the Advertisement from End of the Notification)
- For General / OBC / Internal (BNPMIPL) Candidates : Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD (Persons with Disability) Candidates: Rs. 200/-
Application Procedure / How To Apply?
Applicants may fill online application through BNPM official apply online link: www.bnpmindia.com on or before 31st March-2017.
- Applicants mayfill BNPM Application form at official website www.bnpmindia.com.
- After complete the online application candidates should download the hardcopy of application
- And Send it to the Following address (listed below). Application must reach on or before 31st March-2017.
Postal Address: “The General Manager, Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited Administrative Building, Paper Mill Compound, Note Mudran Nagar, Mysuru – 570 003, Karnataka.”
Selection Will Be Made On The basis Of Candidates performance in following step
Official Website: www.bnpmindia.com
More Popular Jobs