474 Instructor, Drawing Master Recruitment Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training DTE Punjab Recruitment 2017
DTE Punjab Recruitment 2017 Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training (DTE Punjab) Recruitment Notification has been Publish on their official website: www.govt.thapar.edu Candidates is hereby notified that they can submit their application to DTE Punjab on or before last date of Application. As per The official advertisement of DTE Punjab, near about 474 Instructor, Drawing Master Post will be filling up by Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training. Last date for Application 21st January-2017
DTE Punjab Recruitment 2017, Eligible candidates are required to visit official website which we have mention earlier. You should aware of all the process of Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training Recruitment 2017 like DTE Punjab Eligibility criteria, Selection process, age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc.
DTE Punjab Recruitment (Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training) recruitment is mainly for the applicants of Punjab, We have tried to give you all the vital information of this recruitment. For being double sure about the information, you should not forget to download the official advertisement. We have mention a download link of original advertisement bellow and it is totally your responsibility to view .
Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training DTE Punjab Recruitment Vacancy Details
Jobs placement Location: – Punjab
Total number of Posts: 474 Posts
Name of The Post and Vacancy Details:
- Allied Trade Instructor – 05
- Art and Craft Instructor – 36
- Attendant Operator Instructor – 04
- Bleaching Dying & Calico Printing Instructor – 01
- Boiler Attendant Instructor – 01
- Carpenter Instructor – 12
- Consumer Electronics Instructor – 07
- Cutting & Tailoring Instructor – 30
- Diesel Mechanic Instructor – 11
- Draftsman Civil Instructor – 16
- Draftsman Mechanical Instructor – 08
- Drawing Instructor – 13
- Drawing Master – 05
- Dress Making Instructor – 09
- Education Mistress – 05
- Electrician Instructor – 08
- Electronics Instructor – 03
- English Stenography Instructor – 09
- English Teacher – 10
- Fitter Instructor – 22
- Fruit Vegetable Preservation Instructor – 01
- Hair & Skin Care Instructor – 04
- Information Technology Instructor – 27
- Instrument Mechanic Instructor – 02
- Lab Assistant Instructor – 04
- Language Teacher – 04
- Machinist Composite Instructor – 12
- Machinist Grinder Instructor – 03
- Maintenance Mechanic Electrical Instructor – 02
- Maintenance Mechanic Mechanical Instructor – 11
- Math Instructor – 03
- Mechanic Agriculture Mechanic Instructor – 02
- Motor Mechanic Instructor – 22
- Painter Instructor – 03
- Plastic Processing Operator Instructor – 03
- Plumber Instructor – 02
- Punjabi Stenography Instructor – 38
- R & A.C Instructor – 13
- Secretarial Practice Instructor – 04
- Tool & Dye Instructor – 04
- Tractor Mechanic Instructor – 10
- Turner Instructor – 22
- Welder Instructor – 11
- Wireman – 01
- Hostel Superintendent cum PTI – 24
- Store keeper – 17
- Senior Assistant – 09
- Librarian – 01 posts
- Rs. 10,300 – 34,800/- With 4600/- Grade Pay (Post 1-44),
- Rs. 10,300 – 34,800/- With 3600/- Grade Pay (Post 45),
- Rs. 5910 – 20,200/- With 2400/- Grade Pay (Post 46),
- Rs. 10,300 – 34,800/- With 4400/- Grade Pay (Post 47),
- Rs. 10,300 – 34,800/- With 3200/- Grade Pay (Post 48).
(More Details on Advertisement)
Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training DTE Punjab Recruitment Age Limit. Candidates age should not be more than
- 18 – 37 Years As On 01-01-2016.
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rules .More details on advertisement.
Examination Fee / Application Fee:
DTE Punjab Recruitment Application fees as per the advertisement : Click Here
Educational Qualification /Eligibility:
Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training Recruitment Eligibility Criteria is listed here. As per the Original Advertisement of DTE Punjab Recruitment Applicants must have process
- Class 10th, 12th, Diploma, National Trade Certificate, National Apprenticeship Certificate, Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from any Recognized Board or University.
(If you want to know more details on DTE Punjab Recruitment Eligibility Criteria Please download the Advertisement from End of the Notification)
Application Procedure / How To Apply?
Applicants may fill online application through DTE Punjab official apply online link: www.govt.thapar.edu on or before 21st January-2017
- Applicants may Download DTE Punjab Application form from official website www.govt.thapar.edu.
- After Download the application format candidates should fill up with appropriate Information of their academic record
- Attached photo copy of all the relevant documents (Like Age prove, Qualification etc.)
- Send it to the Following address (listed below). Application must reach on or before 21st January-2017.
Postal Address: “Incharge, DTEIT-Cell, Thapar University, Patiala – 147 004 “.
Selection Will Be Made On The basis Of Candidates performance in following step
- Written Exam,
- Skill Test,
DTE Punjab Recruitment Important Dates:
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form : 21st January-2017
Official Website : www.govt.thapar.edu
DTE Punjab Recruitment 2017 Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training Recruitment . Willing candidates are requested for download the original advertisement of this recruitment which we have mentioned above. DTE Punjab Latest Recruitment 2017, Latest jobs in Punjab, DTE Punjab Recruitment Eligibility criteria, DTE Punjab Exam date, DTE Punjab Important Date, DTE Punjab Official website www.govt.thapar.edu Recruitment 2017, Recent jobs opening in DTE Punjab.
More Popular Jobs