10 Lower Division Clerk in Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment 2017 Apply Offline -www.sanskrit.nic.in
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment 2017. Vacancy for 10 Lower Division Clerk. Latest jobs in Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan. Candidates who are waiting for the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment, Have a great opportunity to get Succeed in their career. Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Has been Release a Advertisement for Filling up 10 vacancy for Lower Division Clerk post. This is definitely a great opportunity for those candidates who have been take serious preparation to get a job in Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan. Willing candidates are suggested to submit their Application through the process of Offline Before the Closing Date of Application On or before 05th February-2017.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment 2017, Eligible candidates are required to visit official website which we have mention earlier. You should aware of all the process of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment 2017 like Eligibility criteria, Selection process, age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment is mainly for the applicants of Delhi, We have tried to give you all the vital information of this recruitment. For being double sure about the information, you should not forget to download the official advertisement. We have mention a download link of original advertisement bellow and it is totally your responsibility to view .
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment Notification 2017 Vacancy for Lower Division Clerk Details
Job Location: – Delhi
Total number of Posts: 10 Posts
Name of The Post and Vacancy Details:
- Lower Division Clerk – 10 posts
- Basic Pay: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 1,900/-
(More Details on Advertisement)
Applicants age should in between the following method. Details of Age Limit, For more details don’t forget to visit official website Candidates age should not be more than
- 30 Years.
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rules .More details on advertisement.
- For General/OBC Candidates : Rs. 200/-
- For ST/SC/PWD/Women Candidates : Nil
Educational Qualification /Eligibility:
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment Eligibility Criteria is listed here. As per the Original Advertisement Applicants must Have process
- Class 12th or its equivalent qualification from any Recognized Board or University.
(If you want to know more details on Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment Eligibility Criteria Please download the Advertisement from End of the Notification)
Application Procedure / How To Apply?
Applicants may fill Offline application through Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan official apply Offline link: www.sanskrit.nic.in on or before 05th February-2017.
- Applicants may Download Application form from official website www.sanskrit.nic.in.
- After Download the application format candidates should fill up with appropriate Information of their academic record
- Attached photo copy of all the relevant documents (Like Age prove, Qualification etc.)
- Send it to the Following address (listed below). Application must reach on or before 05th February-2017.
Postal Address: “Registrar I/c, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, 56-57 Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi–110 058.”
Selection Will Be Made On The basis Of Candidates performance in following step
- Written Test,
- Skill Test.
- Last Date for Receiving of Offline Application Form : 05th February-2017
Official Website : www.sanskrit.nic.inDownload Official Advertisement Offline Application Form
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment 2017. Willing candidates are requested for download the original advertisement of this recruitment which we have mentioned above. Latest Recruitment 2017, Latest jobs in Delhi, Recruitment Eligibility criteria, Exam date, Important Date, Official website www.sanskrit.nic.in Recruitment 2017, Recent jobs opening in Delhi.
29 Professor, Officer, Curator Recruitment by Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment 2017
Total No. of Vacancies: 29 posts
Salary And Grade Pay:
- Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- With 10,000/9,000/- Grade Pay (Post 1,2,5),
- Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- With 6,000/- Grade Pay (Post 3,4,6-8),
- Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- With 5,400/4,200/- Grade Pay (Post 9-13),
- Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- With 2,400/4,200/- Grade Pay (Post 14) .
- Class 12th, Graduation Degree, B.Ed and M.Ed, ICWA/CA/SAS/CS, Master’s Degree, Ph.D or its equivalent qualification
Important Dates : 25th January-2017
- Written Exam,
- Skill Test,
- Physical Fitness Test.
No. of Posts & Their Name:
- Professor – 01 post
- Associate Professor – 04 posts
- Assistant Professor – 08 posts
- Assistant Director – 02 posts
- Controller of Examination – 01 post
- Project Officer – 01 post
- Deputy Controller (Examination) – 01 post
- Deputy Director (Academic) – 01 post
- Assistant Director (Correspondence Course) – 01 post
- Accounts Officer (Internal Audit) – 01 post
- Section Officer – 02 posts
- Curator – 01 post
- Stenographer Grade -I 01 post
- Stenographer Grade-II – 04 posts
Postal Address: “Registrar I/c, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (Deemed University), 56-57, Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058.”
Official Website: www.sanskrit.nic.inDownload Official Advertisement
More Popular Jobs