15 Assistant Officer Recruitment Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited TNPL Recruitment 2017
TNPL Recruitment 2017 Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) Recruitment Notification has been Publish on their official website: www.tnpl.com Candidates is hereby notified that they can submit their application to TNPL on or before last date of Application. As per The official advertisement of TNPL, near about 15 Assistant Officer Post will be filling up by Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited. Last date for Application 04th January-2017.
TNPL Recruitment 2017, Eligible candidates are required to visit official website which we have mention earlier. You should aware of all the process of Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited Recruitment 2017 like TNPL Eligibility criteria, Selection process, age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc.
TNPL Recruitment (Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited) recruitment is mainly for the applicants of Tamil Nadu, We have tried to give you all the vital information of this recruitment. For being double sure about the information, you should not forget to download the official advertisement. We have mention a download link of original advertisement bellow and it is totally your responsibility to view .
Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited TNPL Recruitment Vacancy Details
Jobs placement Location: – Tamil Nadu
Total number of Posts: 15 Posts
Name of The Post and Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Officer / Junior Officer/ Management Trainee (Accounts) – 15 posts
- Rs. 15000-380-18800/- (for Assistant Officer),
- Rs. 13900-320-17100/- (for Junior Officer),
- Rs. 18,000/- 1st Year &
- Rs. 20,250/- 2nd Year (for Management Trainee).
(More Details on Advertisement)
Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited TNPL Recruitment Age Limit. Candidates age should not be more than
- 25 years As On 01-12-2016.
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rules .More details on advertisement.
Educational Qualification /Eligibility:
Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited Recruitment Eligibility Criteria is listed here. As per the Original Advertisement of TNPL Recruitment Applicants must have process
- CA (Inter) / ICWAI (Inter) or its equivalent qualification from any Recognized Board or University.
(If you want to know more details on TNPL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria Please download the Advertisement from End of the Notification)
Application Procedure / How To Apply?
Applicants may fill online application through TNPL official apply online link: www.tnpl.com on or before 04th January-2017.
- Applicants may Download TNPL Application form from official website www.tnpl.com.
- After Download the application format candidates should fill up with appropriate Information of their academic record
- Attached photo copy of all the relevant documents (Like Age prove, Qualification etc.)
- Send it to the Following address (listed below). Application must reach on or before 04th January-2017.
Postal Address: “General Manager (HR), Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited, Kagithapuram- 639136, Karur District, Tamil Nadu.”
TNPL Recruitment Important Dates:
|Last Date for Receiving of Offline Application||04th January-2017|
Official Website: www.tnpl.com
More Popular JobsTNPL Recruitment 2017 Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited Recruitment . Willing candidates are requested for download the original advertisement of this recruitment which we have mentioned above. TNPL Latest Recruitment 2017, Latest jobs in Tamil Nadu, TNPL Recruitment Eligibility criteria, TNPL Exam date, TNPL Important Date, TNPL Official website www.tnpl.com Recruitment 2017, Recent jobs opening in TNPL.
40 Semi Skilled Recruitment by Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited TNPL Recruitment 2016
|Total No. of Vacancies:||40 posts|
|Salary And Grade Pay:||Rs. 27,600/- (for Semi Skilled (D)), Rs. 36,70/- ITI and Rs. 28,100/- Diploma (for Semi Skilled (C)), Rs. 37,800/- (for Semi Skilled (B)), Rs. 39,100/- (for Semi Skilled (A)), Rs. 9,750/- 1st Years, Rs. 11,250/- 2nd Years (for Lab Technician and Semi Skilled Trainee).|
|Educational Qualification:||Class 10th, National Trade Certificate, Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, M.Sc. (Chemistry)|
|Important Dates :||04th January 2017|
|Age Limit:||Click Here|
No. of Posts & Their Name:
- Semi Skilled (D) / Semi Skilled (C ) / Semi Skilled (B)/ Semi Skilled (A) (Boiler Operator) – 08 Posts
- Semi Skilled (D) / Semi Skilled (C ) / Semi Skilled (B) (Electrician) – 12 Posts
- Semi Skilled (D)/Semi Skilled (C ) / Semi Skilled (B) (Machinist) – 03 Posts
- Lab Technician (LSFM) / Semi Skilled (C) Trainee (Electrical) – 05 Posts
- Semi Skilled (D) Trainee (Electrician) – 01 post
Postal address: “General Manager (HR), Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited, Kagithapuram- 639136, Karur District, Tamil Nadu.”
Official TNPL Website: www.tnpl.com
More Popular Jobs