1767 Assistant, Teacher, Stenographer Recruitment Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission UKSSSC Recruitment 2017
UKSSSC Recruitment 2017 Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) Recruitment Notification has been Publish on their official website: www.sssc.uk.gov.in Candidates is hereby notified that they can submit their application to UKSSSC on or before last date of Application. As per The official advertisement of UKSSSC, near about 1767 Assistant, Teacher, Stenographer Post will be filling up by Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission. Last date for Application 31st March-2017.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2017, Eligible candidates are required to visit official website which we have mention earlier. You should aware of all the process of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment 2017 like UKSSSC Eligibility criteria, Selection process, age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc.
UKSSSC Recruitment (Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission) recruitment is mainly for the applicants of Uttarakhand, We have tried to give you all the vital information of this recruitment. For being double sure about the information, you should not forget to download the official advertisement. We have mention a download link of original advertisement bellow and it is totally your responsibility to view .
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission UKSSSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
Jobs placement Location: – Uttarakhand
Total number of Posts: 1767 Posts
Name of The Post and Vacancy Details:
- Junior Assistant – 31 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 09 Posts
- Photographer – 04 Posts
- Inspector – 02 Posts
- overseer – 03 Posts
- Cooperative Inspector – 01 Post
- Personal Assistant – 26 Posts
- Assistant Accountant – 59 Posts
- Dental Hygienist – 39 Posts
- Grading Instructor – 24 Posts
- Excise officers – 52 Posts
- Enforcement officers – 75 Posts
- Enforcement driver – 05 Posts
- Assistant Teacher – 1214 Posts
- Mechanic – 20 Posts
- Tyre Inspector – 03 Posts
- Assistant Store Keeper – 07 Posts
- Fitter – 26 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 15 Posts
- Stenographer – 27 Posts
- Assistant Accountant – 10 Posts
- Assistant Librarian – 01 Post
- Assistant Store Keeper – 11 Posts
- Technician Grade 2 – 91 Posts
- Assistant Development Officer – 06 Posts
- Junior Account Inspector – 02 Posts
- Seller – 02 posts
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission UKSSSC Recruitment Age Limit. Candidates age should not be more than
- 18 – 42 Years.
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rules .More details on advertisement.
- For General/OBC Candidates : Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates : Rs. 150/-
Educational Qualification /Eligibility:
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment Eligibility Criteria is listed here. As per the Original Advertisement of UKSSSC Recruitment Applicants must have process
- Class 10th, 12th, Graduation Degree, ITI, Diploma or its equivalent qualification from any Recognized Board or University.
(If you want to know more details on UKSSSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria Please download the Advertisement from End of the Notification)
Application Procedure / How To Apply?
Applicants may fill online application through UKSSSC official apply online link: www.sssc.uk.gov.in on or before 31st March-2017.
Selection Will Be Made On The basis Of Candidates performance in following step
- Written Exam Test.
UKSSSC Recruitment Important Dates:
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form : 31st March-2017
Official Website : www.sssc.uk.gov.in
UKSSSC Recruitment 2017 Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment . Willing candidates are requested for download the original advertisement of this recruitment which we have mentioned above. UKSSSC Latest Recruitment 2017, Latest jobs in Uttarakhand, UKSSSC Recruitment Eligibility criteria, UKSSSC Exam date, UKSSSC Important Date, UKSSSC Official website www.sssc.uk.gov.in Recruitment 2017, Recent jobs opening in UKSSSC.
More Popular Jobs