208 Specialist Officer Recruitment by Union Bank Of India UBI Recruitment 2016
UBI Recruitment 2016 Union Bank Of India Recruitment Notification has been Publish on their office UBI website: www.unionbankofindia.co.in Candidates is hereby notified that they can submit their application to UBI on or before last date of Application. As per The office UBI advertisement of UBI near about 208 Specialist Officer Post will be filling up by Union Bank Of India. Last date for Application 10th June-2016.
About UBI: We have presented here certain Information about Union Bank of India which will help you understand more about our Bank – our profile, our aspirations, our leadership team, the banking and other policies we have adopted etc. You will also find information regarding the Bank’s performance, which will be of special interest to shareholders of the Bank.
Candidates may be waiting for UBI (Union Bank Of India) Recruitment 2016; finally they are going to get the good news. Recently UBI released an Advertisement for 208 Specialist Officer Recruitment. Here you will be able to find each and every detail for UBI latest Recruitment including Age limit, Educational Eligibility, Apply and Selection method as well as All the Important Dates.
UBI Recruitment Vacancy Details Specialist Officer Post in Union Bank Of India
Jobs placement Location: – Mumbai
Total number of Posts: 208
Name of the Post and Vacancy Details:
- Credit Officer (Grade II) – 150
- Chartered accountant (Grade II) – 20
- Statistics(Grade II) – 02
- Information security officer(Grade II) – 02
- Manager / Risk management(Grade II) – 10
- Assistant manager Risk management(Grade I) – 08
- Security officer(Grade I) – 16 posts
UBI Recruitment Important Dates:
|Last Dates of Application||10th June-2016|
Union Bank Of India UBI Recruitment Age Limit. Candidates age should not be more than
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rules .More details on advertisement.
Educational Qualification /Eligibility
Union Bank Of India Recruitment Eligibility Criteria is listed here. As per the Original Advertisement of UBI Recruitment Applicants must have
- Graduation Degree, Bachelor Degree or its equivalent qualification from any Recognized Board or University.
(If you want to know more details on UBI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria Please downloads the Advertisement from End of the Notification)
Application Procedure / How to Apply:
Applicants may fill online application through UBI official apply online link: www.unionbankofindia.co.in on or before 10th June-2016.
- Applicants mayfill UBI Application form at office UBI website www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
- After complete the online application candidates should download the hardcopy of application
- And Send it to the Following address (listed NPC Cow). Application must reach on or before 10th June-2016.
Selection Will Be Made On The basis Of Candidates performance in following step
- Written Exam,
Official UBI Website: www.unionbankofindia.co.in
UBI Helpline and Contact Details:
All-India Toll Free number: 1800 22 22 441800 208 2244
All-India Toll Free number for PMJDY Scheme: 1800 22 22 43
Dedicated Number for NRI: +918025302510