19 Quinologist, Economist Recruitment by West Bengal Public Service Commission WBPSC Recruitment 2017
WBPSC Recruitment 2017 West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification has been Publish on their office WBPSC website: www.pscwb.org.in Candidates is hereby notified that they can submit their application to WBPSC on or before last date of Application. As per The office WBPSC advertisement of WBPSC near about 19 Quinologist, Economist Post will be filling up by West Bengal Public Service Commission. Last date for Application 03rd April-2017.
Candidates may be waiting for WBPSC (West Bengal Public Service Commission) Recruitment 2017; finally they are going to get the good news. Recently WBPSC released an Advertisement for 19 Quinologist, Economist Recruitment. Here you will be able to find each and every detail for WBPSC latest Recruitment including Age limit, Educational Eligibility, Apply and Selection method as well as All the Important Dates.
WBPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details Quinologist, Economist Post in West Bengal Public Service Commission
Jobs placement Location: – West Bengal
Total number of Posts: 19 Posts
Basic Pay :
- Rs. 15,600 – 42,000/-
- Rs. 6,600/-
- Rs. 5,400/-
Name of the Post and Vacancy Details:
- Economist-Cum-Credit Planner – 17 Posts
- Quinologist – 01 Post
- Assistant Quinologist – 01 Post
West Bengal Public Service Commission WBPSC Recruitment Age Limit. Candidates age should not be more than
- 40 years (Post 1),
- 30 – 40 Years (Post 2),
- 36 Years (Post 3) as on 01-01-2017.
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rules .More details on advertisement.
WBPSC Recruitment Application fees as per the advertisement
- Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).
- SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee. BC candidates of West Bengal are, however, required to pay usual fee as aforesaid. NO EXEMPTION OF FEE IS AVAILABLE TO SC/ST CANDIDATES OF OTHER STATES. No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be held in reserve for any other examination.
Educational Qualification /Eligibility:
West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment Eligibility Criteria is listed here. As per the Original Advertisement of WBPSC Recruitment Applicants must have
- Master’s degree in Economics, M.Sc. degree in Chemistry or M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Chemistry, B.Tech or its equivalent qualification from any Recognized Board or University.
(If you want to know more details on WBPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria Please downloads the Advertisement from End of the Notification)
Application Procedure / How to Apply?
Applicants may fill online application through WBPSC official apply online link: www.pscwb.org.in on or before 03rd April-2017.
Selection Will Be Made On The basis Of Candidates performance in following step
- Screening Test,
- Written Exam,
WBPSC Recruitment Important Dates:
- Starting Date & Time for Online Application: 14th March -2017 from 11.30 AM on wards.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 03rd April -2017.
- Last Date of Payment of Fees through Online: 03rd April -2017.
- Last Date of Payment of Fees through Offline: 04th April -2017.
Official Website: www.pscwb.org.inDownload Official Advertisement Online Application Link
More Popular Jobs